DESIGN FOR RECYCLING
- Main fabric is 100% cotton but fabric used in collar and cuffs is a “moster hybrid”, a rib with 5% elastane so still it is possible to recycle together and become other natural fabrics as recycing industry has a maximun of 5% not cellulose- based to have a good recycled fiber. We have used this fabric to ensure a long durability.
DESIGN FOR ZERO IMPACT
- GOTS certified fabric, so no chemicals have been used to produce cotton or the fabric.
DESIGN FOR REDUCE IMPACT
- All components are manufactured in Europe, so the standards for water waste treatment are higher than conventional clothing.
- Our main fabric is raw, no chemicals used to dye or finishing process reducing water waste footprint.
- Organic cotton: 46% less CO2 footprint than conventional cotton. (This is an average; we are waiting for our supplier provides our impact).
- Sewing thread certified OEKO-TEX® standards 100.
- Water based print labeling.
REDUCE VIRGIN MATERIALS
- Reduce labels to one on the inside.
DESIGN FOR LONGEVITY
- We have added rib with elastane to retain shape to extend life
- Lyocell thread is stronger than other natural material such as cotton and natural thread it also allows you could dye in a dark color.
- It is an everyday wear piece.
END OF USE
- Thread and main fabrics are cellulose-based so you can dye, prolonging life through reuse.
- No dyestuff with heavy metals so it facilitates biodegradability.
- When it is worn out, we can facilitate the return of clothes informing you about your local thrift shops.
Our sizes are european size. If you are between sizes or prefer a looser fit we suggest going up size. If you are not sure about your right size, please contact us.
|COUNTRY||SHIPPING TIME||SHIPPING COST|
|Spain (peninsula)||1-2 land||5,90 €|
|Portugal||1-2 land||9,90 €|
|Germany||3-6 land||10,50 €|
|United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Netherland, Monaco,Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,||3-6 land||14,50 €|
|Andorra, Canary Islands||2-3 air*||12,90 €|
|Bulgaria, Ireland, Estonia(SP), Latvia(SP), Lithuania(SP), Greece||3-6 land||17,90 €|
|Denmark, Finland, Sweden(SP)||5-6 land||29,90 €|
|Chipre, Malta, Portugal Islands, Monaco||1-2 air *||17,90 €|
|Australia, Canada, United States, Greenland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein||3-4 air *||27,90 €|
We have started to ship within EU connected by road, if you are from different place*, please contact by email Subject OTHER firstname.lastname@example.org
-Returns are possible worldwide for all full price items within a period not exceeding 14 calendar days after the date of receipt on which you receive the last item in your order. follow our quick and easy return procedure. Original shipping fees are refundable for domestic and UE shipping if the return is accepted. For additional information, please consult the return policy.
-Exchanges: We understand how difficult it can be to buy apparel and footwear online. Ro is pleased to offer FREE SHIPMENT EXPENSES for a different size. It is necessary to place a new order and return the original order, as we cannot guarantee that the item will be available at the time that the exchange is received as we run in low stock .please consult the Exchanges policy.