FROM WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect personal data from you as detailed below:
- We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website or request information from us; we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services).
- We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- If you choose to interact with Ro the label via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our website, described in the section headed “Cookies “
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed “Location services” below.
- Some of the personal data we hold about you may be collected elsewhere than directly from you, such as from a credit reference agency, a regulatory authority or other publicly available databases.
- If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill our obligations to you or respond to your requests, thereby preventing us from providing you with the highest level of service possible. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
- general information and contact details, such as name, gender, date of birth, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address and other contact details; By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Ro the label to provide you with the services you select;
- financial information, such as bank information, credit information and payment history. Credit card information used to pay for purchases is held securely at a financial services approved location and cannot be accessed by us;
- marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, user account details to our subscription service, correspondence data when contacting customer service and other communication/subscription preferences;
- technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website; and
- usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
You warrant that the information you give us is true, accurate and current and you shall inform us of any changes made to it. You shall not pretend to be any other person when providing us with this information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase and to process your orders, process payments, facilitate delivery, recording your purchase history, to generally manage your account with us, to provide after-sales services, identify you as a customer, to update our records;
- Manage and fulfill our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent;
- Comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, book keeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities;
- Deal with your inquires and requests;
- Establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- Manage our everyday business needs, our accounts and records;
- Send service related communications, notifications, updates and exclusive news including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us; If you have a customer account, we may also collect information about the products you purchase, where you purchased the products from and other information related to your purchases or which is otherwise relevant to your customer relationship with Ro the label.
- Provide you with marketing communications (including emails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do such as general information and newsletters; (please see the “Your rights” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our website is used so that we can continuously improve our website and services and other offerings, use data analytics to study how visitors use our website.
- to contact you in relation to service-related matters, including, on occasion, to request and respond to feedback on your experience on our website, and to assist you in relation to prospective purchases on our website, where permitted to do so in accordance with applicable laws.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Where you have agreed to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time (for example, for us to send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the section headed “Contact us” below). We also process your information where this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We shall not sell, share, hire or otherwise deal in any of your personal information or Registration Information with third parties unless you give us specific permission to do so when you register or through a subsequent affirmative confirmation on the Services.
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people (service partners) when we use third parties to provide specialized services providers who perform functions on our behalf such as delivery services; customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; fulfilling orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management, special products or services that you have requested and handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the sections entitled “ how do we use your data? . We may also share aggregated or anonymised information that does not directly identify you. Please select from different sections of this Privacy Statement to learn more about who we may share your information with and when.
These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our Services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use; If you unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party, we may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send emails.
We may share aggregated demographic information (country, city) about our user base with our service development team and web hosting provider or other relevant third parties. This information does not identify you as an individual user. We do not link such aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
We may share information about you with companies we have chosen to handle our order dispatch service, any delivery company that we may use from time to time and with other companies that provide support services to us, including website hosting companies. We may also share your information with other companies who assist Ro the label in promoting our products and services in order to provide you with enhanced customer services and/or share information about our products and services with you. In addition, we may also share certain limited information with companies who assist Ro the label with other services, for example, in analyzing our customer data in order to better understand, profile and monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and other customers. In each case, we will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we instruct them and as permitted by the law.
– Financial institutions and payment processing partners
Payments using our website are made through our payment solutions providers. You will be providing credit or debit card information direct to our providers who process payment details further.
– Legal disclosures
– Business or process change partners
In the event that we or a part of our business undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
WHERE DO WE STORE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We want you to feel confident about using our website, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else. We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Although we do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
We do however use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access wherever possible. Personal information provided to Ro the label via the website and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. When the letters “http” in the URL change to “https,” the “s” indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you are about to enter a secure area or display a padlock image.
The website uses this encryption technology to protect your information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Our customer service center also operates over a private, secure network. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
How long do we save your personal data?
We will only save your personal data as long as necessary in order for us to achieve the purpose it was collected, for or as required, and in particular to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim in order to comply with any mandatory retention periods under applicable law.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you request that we no longer send you direct marketing communications, we will keep a record of your request and contact details to ensure that your request is respected.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right to access, correction and objection your data
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request to delete or ask for a restriction of its use any information that is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected and/or to object to our processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you may recall your consent at any time.
Opt-out from marketing
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by emailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any Ro the label marketing emails.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, and/or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. If you opt out of receiving updates from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your account or purchases you have made from the website.
If you have a concern about how we use your information, as a first step please contact us using the details set out below and we will do our best to resolve your concern. After investigating your concern, we will respond to you in writing within a reasonable time setting out our proposed remedial action. If you think we have processed your personal information in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights you also have the right to complain to a European Data Protection Authority in your place of residence or work, or the jurisdiction in which the processing took place.
Some of the services that we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are typically available on mobile devices or applications, you are provided with the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information deriving from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi access points in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalized service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services should you no longer wish to benefit from them.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
THIRD PARTIES LINKS
From time to time we may provide you the opportunity to take part in surveys on our Services. If you participate, we will request certain Personal Information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We will never share the personally identifiable information you provide through a survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
Ro the label,
Selva de Mar 5