DESIGN FOR RECYCLING
- Main fabric and threads are plant-based, so it is possible to upcycled to become other natural fabric (not introducing synthetics to the life cycle).
- Embroidery is same color as the background , so it make easily to recycle as it is not necesary to cut it.
- Zip tape Organic cotton so it is possible to cut just the zip without unsew any part of the garment.
- Cotton label which is not necesary to remove before recycling.
DESIGN FOR ZERO IMPACT
- Fabric is GOTS certified fabric, so no chemicals have been used to produce cotton or the fabric.
DESIGN FOR REDUCE IMPACT
- All components are manufactured in Europe, so the standards for water waste treatment are higher than conventional clothing.
- Fabric, bias and tape are raw materials, no chemicals used for the dying or finishing ng process reducing water waste footprint.
- Organic cotton: 46% less CO2 footprint than conventional cotton. (This is an average; we are waiting that our supplier provides our impact).
- Water based print labelling.
- Zip and threads certified OEKO-TEX® standards 100.
- Reduce labels to one on the inside.
DESIGN FOR LONGEVITY
- Lyocell thread is stronger than other natural such as cotton and natural thread it also allows you to dye in a dark color.
- It is an everyday wear piece.
- We embrace difference , the strap can be adjusted to different heights.
END OF USE
- When the product is worn out, we can facilitate the return of clothes informing you about your local thrift shops.
- Thread and main fabrics are cellulose-based so you can dye, prolonging life through reuse.
- No dyestuff with heavy metals so it facilitates biodegradability.
Our sizes are european size. If you are between sizes or prefer a looser fit we suggest going up size.If you are not sure about your right size, please contact us.
|COUNTRY||SHIPPING TIME||SHIPPING COST|
|Spain (peninsula)||1-2 land||5,90 €|
|Portugal||1-2 land||9,90 €|
|Germany||3-6 land||10,50 €|
|United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Netherland, Monaco,Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,||3-6 land||14,50 €|
|Andorra, Canary Islands||2-3 air*||12,90 €|
|Bulgaria, Ireland, Estonia(SP), Latvia(SP), Lithuania(SP), Greece||3-6 land||17,90 €|
|Denmark, Finland, Sweden(SP)||5-6 land||29,90 €|
|Chipre, Malta, Portugal Islands, Monaco||1-2 air *||17,90 €|
|Australia, Canada, United States, Greenland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein||3-4 air *||27,90 €|
We have started to ship within EU connected by road, if you are from different place*, please contact by email Subject OTHER email@example.com
-Returns are possible worldwide for all full price items within a period not exceeding 14 calendar days after the date of receipt on which you receive the last item in your order. follow our quick and easy return procedure. Original shipping fees are refundable for domestic and UE shipping if the return is accepted. For additional information, please consult the return policy.
-Exchanges: We understand how difficult it can be to buy apparel and footwear online. Ro is pleased to offer FREE SHIPMENT EXPENSES for a different size. It is necessary to place a new order and return the original order, as we cannot guarantee that the item will be available at the time that the exchange is received as we run in low stock .please consult the Exchanges policy.