DESIGN FOR ZERO IMPACT
- Our soles are free plastic so any synthetic particles go to environment with the friction on the ground.
DESIGN FOR REDUCE IMPACT
- We have achieved the ability to trace our products and none of them come from Asian countries, so waste and chromium is avoid to send directly to soil and water.
- Our leather is vegetal tanning so no hazardous substances or chrome used in the tanning and finishing process.
- All components produced in Europe, so the standards for water waste treatment are higher than conventional shoes.
- Using undyed leather reduces energy and CO2 emissions.
- RGS ( Recycled Global Standard) certification rope threads.
- Oeko-tex standard 100 certified rope.
- Using recycled cotton saves per kg comparing to conventional cotton: CO₂:16 kg, Water use: 10.500 liters, land use: 1.7m2, energy: 39kWh and pollutants: 0.76 kg. as per information received by supplier.
DESIGN FOR LONGEVITY
- Leather is one of the most durable and comfortable material.
- Linen thread has been used in footwear industry for centuries because of its durability.
END OF USE
- When worn out, we can inform you about your local thrift shops.
- All components are biodegradable and no dyes used in leather so it is possible to recycle together, after remove rope and use to generate energy. Conventional shoes have a steel shank inside that make it impossible to recycle only downcycling.
- The shoes could be composted as far that governments help provide the necessary facilities.
WOMANS SIZE SHOES
Our sizes are european size. If you are between sizes or prefer a looser fit we suggest going up size.This table helps you convert our sizes into other size systems. The conversion is indicative.If you are not sure about your right size, please contact us.
|COUNTRY||SHIPPING TIME||SHIPPING COST|
|Spain (peninsula)||1-2 land||5,90 €|
|Balearics Islands||1-2 air *||5,90 €|
|France, Germany||3-6 land||9,90 €|
|Portugal||1-2 land||9,90 €|
|United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Netherland, Monaco,Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,||3-6 land||12,90 €|
|Andorra, Canary Islands||2-3 air*||12,90 €|
|Bulgaria, Ireland, Estonia(SP), Latvia(SP), Lithuania(SP), Greece||3-6 land||15,90 €|
|Denmark, Finland, Sweden,||5-6 land||24,90 €|
|Chipre, Malta, Portugal Islands, Monaco||1-2 air *||17,90 €|
|Australia, Canada, United States, Greenland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein||3-4 air *||27,90 €|
We have started to ship within EU connected by road, if you are from different place*, please contact by email Subject OTHER firstname.lastname@example.org
-Returns are possible worldwide for all full price items within a period not exceeding 14 calendar days after the date of receipt on which you receive the last item in your order. follow our quick and easy return procedure. Original shipping fees are refundable for domestic and UE shipping if the return is accepted. For additional information, please consult the return policy.
-Exchanges: We understand how difficult it can be to buy apparel and footwear online. Ro is pleased to offer FREE SHIPMENT EXPENSES for a different size. It is necessary to place a new order and return the original order, as we cannot guarantee that the item will be available at the time that the exchange is received as we run in low stock .please consult the Exchanges policy.